At ABRA Auto Body & Glass, our number one goal is to get your vehicle fixed right the first time, on time. Our technicians are some of the most highly trained in the vehicle repair industry. Using superior products and state-of-the-art technology, you can be sure all the work we do will be second to none.While our technicians are taking excellent care of your vehicle, our team of experienced customer service professionals will take excellent care of you.
Our ABRA locations are staffed with a General Manager, Customer Service Manager and Customer Service Representative to make sure all of your questions are answered and you receive the top quality service you deserve.
ABRA will keep you informed throughout the entire vehicle repair process. With the combination of skilled technicians and superior customer service, we look forward to earning your trust and your business.
ABRA accepts most major credit cards.
Features of this Location
- Clean, modern customer-friendly lounge areas
- Car rental assistance
- Auto glass, paintless dent removal and towing services available
- Early bird/after hours drop off
- 24 hour Contact Center - 1.888.USA.ABRA
- 20,000 secured square feet
- Car-o-Liner frame rack for unibody and full-frames
- Car-o-Liner laser measuring system
- Auto glass and windshield repair estimates
- Auto glass repair and replacement
- Windshield repair and replacement
- Mobile auto glass services
- Auto body repair estimating
- I-CAR and ASE certified technicians
- Chief frame racks for unibody and full-frames
- Full detailing services
- Lifetime warranty honored at ALL ABRA locations nationwide
- NGA & ICAR nationally certified and trained glass installers
- Designated insurance adjuster work station complete with internet
- FREE local pick-up and delivery
- Equipped with CCC One estimating systems
- Dent and ding removal
- Paintless dent repair
- Headlight buffing and restoration
- Car interior and upholstery repair
- Alloy wheel repair