At ABRA Auto Body & Glass we provide all of our customers with superior vehicle repairs along with excellent customer service. Every technician on our staff is extensively trained in state-of-the-art collision repair techniques. These skills coupled with quality products help ensure your vehicle will be delivered to you in its pre-accident condition.
While technicians care for your vehicle, our helpful customer service staff will answer your questions and deliver the best service possible.
Our ABRA locations are staffed with a General Manager, Customer Service Manager and Customer Service Representative to help make certain your vehicle repair experience is as pleasant as possible.
When you leave ABRA, we want you to leave satisfied and with a smile on your face knowing your vehicle is back to its pre-accident condition.
ABRA accepts most major credit cards.
Features of this Location
- Equipped with CCC Pathways estimating systems
- Clean, modern customer-friendly lounge areas
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Drive-in claims area
- Car rental assistance
- Auto glass, paintless dent removal and towing services available
- Early bird/after hours drop off
- 24 hour Contact Center - 1.888.USA.ABRA
- Foreign language assistance
- Downdraft paint booth with oven
- Shark computerized measuring system
- I-CAR and ASE certified technicians
- Mobile auto glass service available at your home or work
- Rock-chip / Windshield repair technicians
- Lifetime warranty honored at ALL ABRA locations nationwide
- Blackhawk and Grabber frame racks for unibody and full-frames
- NGA & ICAR nationally certified and trained glass installers
- Auto glass in-shop service at any one of our collision facilities - convenient for inclement weather
- 14,000 secured square feet