At ABRA Auto Body & Glass we want to get your car back to its pre-accident condition and on the road as soon as possible.
Our expert technicians are some of the best in the collision repair industry.
We use state-of-the-art technology and high quality parts when completing all our repairs.
Our customer service team will take care of you while our technicians care for your vehicle. Our team of trained professionals will make sure you are completely satisfied with our work. At ABRA, your satisfaction is our number one goal.
See why ABRA is America’s most recommended.
ABRA accepts most major credit cards.
Features of this Location
- Clean, modern customer-friendly lounge areas
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Drive-in claims area
- Car rental assistance
- Auto glass, paintless dent removal and towing services available
- Early bird/after hours drop off
- 24 hour Contact Center - 1.888.USA.ABRA
- Equipped with Audatex & CCC Pathways estimating systems
- Frame racks for unibody and full-frames
- Foreign language assistance
- Wheel alignments, balancing and mounting
- I-CAR Gold and ASE certified technicians
- Chief frame racks for unibody and full-frames
- Full detailing services
- Mobile auto glass service available at your home or work
- Rock-chip / Windshield repair technicians
- Repair capability on related body damage including theft recovery
- Lifetime warranty honored at ALL ABRA locations nationwide
- NGA & ICAR nationally certified and trained glass installers
- Auto glass in-shop service at any one of our collision facilities - convenient for inclement weather
- Unicure paint booth with oven
- Computerized measuring system
- 13,000 secured square feet
- Post lifts
- Resistant spot welder
- Designated insurance adjuster work station complete with internet
- AC recovery, recycle and recharging station
- Solvent waste recycler
- FREE local pick-up and delivery
- Paintless Dent Removal