At ABRA Auto Body & Glass we believe high quality repair standards and a commitment to customer satisfaction are key requirements to getting your vehicle back on the road as quickly as possible.
ABRA repairs are monitored by quality control technicians and performed by expert vehicle repair professionals. They are some of the best and most highly trained in the damaged vehicle repair industry and use cutting-edge repair technology to help meet ABRA’s intense quality standards.
Convenient nationwide locations, flexible hours, and direct insurance billing are all part of the ABRA process and services.
Since 1984 our goal is to repair vehicles right the first time, on time.
Visit ABRA Auto Body & Glass today and see why we’re America’s Most Recommended.™
ABRA accepts most major credit cards.
Features of this Location
- Clean, modern customer-friendly lounge areas
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Drive-in claims area
- Auto glass, paintless dent removal and towing services available
- Early bird/after hours drop off
- 24 hour Contact Center - 1.888.USA.ABRA
- Equipped with Audatex & CCC Pathways estimating systems
- Foreign language assistance
- Spraybake downdraft paint booth with oven
- I-CAR and ASE certified technicians
- Chassis Liner and Kansas Kansas Jack frame rack for unibody and full-frames
- Mobile auto glass service available at your home or work
- Rock-chip / Windshield repair technicians
- Lifetime warranty honored at ALL ABRA locations nationwide
- NGA & ICAR nationally certified and trained glass installers
- Auto glass in-shop service at any one of our collision facilities - convenient for inclement weather
- 14,000 secured square feet
- Kansas Jack & Shark laser measuring system
- Pro Spot inverter welder