- Lets you leave your vehicle for repair without waiting for an
estimate to be written
- Secures transportation for you by arranging a rental car or providing
- Provides a final bill repair plan within eight business hours of damaged vehicle drop off
Gains for You Using ABRA Express:
- Removes the initial estimating step – a 60 minute visit reduced to 10 minutes or less
- Time not spent estimating is time spent repairing - providing a faster return of your vehicle and reduced rental car expense
The ABRA Express Process
- You simply bring in your damaged vehicle to ABRA, and a Customer Service Manager reviews the visual damage and will recommend that you leave your vehicle with us.* ABRA will arrange for a rental car or a ride if needed.
Your damaged vehicle is checked in and then moved to our disassembly area where we remove necessary parts to expose hidden damage ensuring we get the estimate right the first time. We then locate and order parts.
You and/or your insurance company (if involved) will be contacted with the completed repair plan details for approval.
Your vehicle is moved through production area for the repairs to be completed. And, we’ll keep you adequately informed of the repair progress.
You then pick up your repaired, detailed and inspected vehicle that has been restored to its pre-accident condition.
*If we are not able to begin work on your vehicle quickly, we may schedule you for the ABRA Express process for a future date or, with your permission, transfer your vehicle to another ABRA repair center that can begin work immediately.
The Conventional Estimate Process
- You bring in your damaged vehicle to ABRA and a Customer Service Manager reviews the damage with you.
While you wait, a preliminary estimate will be prepared based on damage that we can see (insurance regulations do not allow us to estimate unseen damage).
The preliminary estimate is reviewed with you, and you leave the vehicle for repairs or schedule the repairs for a later date. Or you may decide to get additional visual estimates.
If you decide to have ABRA repair your vehicle, you will call to schedule a date to bring the vehicle back to start the repairs.
When you drop off your vehicle for repair, your vehicle is checked in and moved to our Pre-Op area where the damaged area is disassembled so that all damage can be visually assessed and a complete repair plan written.
You and/or insurance company (if involved) will be contacted with the completed repair plan details noting any changes to the original estimate for approval.
Additional parts may need to be located and ordered.
Your vehicle is moved into our Production area for the repairs to be completed. We’ll keep you adequately informed of the repair progress.
You then pick up your completed, detailed and inspected vehicle that has been restored to its pre-accident condition.
Ask Us About ABRA Express Today!